Friday, March 29, 2013

Uhhh... Hiatus thing?

I've been re-evaluating and looking through the webcomic work I have done so far, and I think I need to make some changes. One valid criticism I've received is that the pacing needs to be tightened up a bit.

So, to work out the kinks in story-telling (and to keep the art consistent), I will be redrawing the pages I have done all the way up to this point. When that's done, I'll probably release all the redone pages at once and continue with the story-progress.

Mostly just an FYI as to why there will be a bit of a halt in comic production. It's not that I'm abandoning the series, I'm just trying to work out some issues.

When I get the new strips up, I will probably place the old strips in an archive somewhere. They will still be accessible for viewing, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment